Deck Staining Rochester NY
Restore your deck by staining and In Rochester NY
You are investing in the beauty, utility, and value of your home when you build a deck.
Our professional deck staining services protect the surface of your deck from damage, and maximize its value and longevity. Our Rochester NY painters will maintain your deck’s beauty and protect it with expert staining.
During the years we have stained and painted decks of high-end homes and businesses in Rochester and Surrounding Areas Including Webster village and so on.
Is Your Deck Due for a Recoat?
It’s recommended that this be done every two years. You run the risk of further damage, splitting, or rotted wood if you notice effects of weather, Faded at different spots and wear and tear & fainted color of your deck. You can easily and quickly fix these problems, but by taking active stances to paint and stain your deck, you protect the value and safety of your deck for years to come.
Deck stains that are translucent and transparent
Whether you’re a staining deck with semi-transparent and translucent stains can deliver fantastic results. Deck finish products have many benefits including long-lasting performance, a variety of color and style options, and a variety of color options. Not sure what color to choose? Our team can help you choose the perfect stain to complement your décor.
Deck finishes with solid coatings: Advantages
House painters Rochester NY offers solid coating finishes for your deck as a viable alternative to translucent or transparent deck stains.
- Unlimited Color Options: There is a color option for everyone’s taste and style.
- It’s easier to clean and maintain an elastomeric paint surface because of its smooth finish, making routine maintenance and pressure washing much easier.
- Surface Protection: Because solid coatings are opaque, they shield the deck from UV damage and moisture better than semi-transparent or translucent stains.
- In addition, the length of use and environmental factors determine whether elastomeric paint lasts 2-3 times as long as other finishes, at no additional cost.
Our Deck Staining Gallery
Solid coatings can improve any deck, but OUR House Painters teams have seen the best results with:
- Aged decks
- Inconsistent surfaces
- Existing coatings on previously coated surfaces
- Surfaces that have been damaged by the sun or the weather
Having committed to solid coatings for your deck, it is difficult to undo the process once you start staining. Before you begin, discuss your style, maintenance, and budget concerns with Our Professional House Painters.
Our Deck Staining Process:
At Rochester NY Painters, details are everything, and this starts with thorough preparation:
- The day before coating the deck, we do pressure washing on your Deck in order to remove the dirt, algae, pollen, molds, and loose or failing coatings.
- The next step is to apply coats of the Paints we discussed in consultation phase.
- Most of our projects involve spraying and back brushing. If you prefer a brush-only job, please tell us in advance.
We specialize in deck staining to ensure a perfect finish for you. In order to achieve that flawless finish, We can take care of your deck staining projects.
We ensure stellar service and outstanding results on every project. Working with Rochester House Painters is a wise investment.